- Visit the special Cathedral of an elegant architectural combination between Western Church and Vietnamese Temple
- Watch daily life of locals
- Admire the spetacular karst landscape by two-hour sampan boat-ride
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and customize your own route, getting insider tips from your private driverExperience a Vietnamese lunch with local specialties.
- Experience a Vietnamese lunch with local specialties.
In the morning
After getting picked up from your hotel in Hanoi at 7:30 AM, we make our way southward to Ninh Binh province. The morning drive through the fertile Red River Delta to Vietnam’s Catholicism Center, Phat Diem Cathedral takes us nearly 3 hours. On arrival, we will stroll around the area to discover the unique church that was built of green stone and wood.
The whole complex were built by stone between 1875-1899 and has been classified as a historic and cultural relic. The cathedral is the main focus of worship for Ninh Bình Province’s 140,000 Roman Catholics. Around noon, we drive back to Ninh Binh City and continue on to Tam Coc where our Vietnamese lunch will be served.
In the afternoon
After lunch, we will embark on two-hour boat ride on Ngo Dong River. The little river is meandering in between many towering karst formations which feature the area. The gentle row through Tam Coc “Three Caves” is absolutely the highlight of the day. On the ceiling of the caves, you are able to see a lot of stalactites of different shapes hanging down. Back on car and make our way to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi and finish the day tour at the door of your hotel.
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Private English speaking tour guide
- Sightseeing and boat tickets
- Vietnamese lunch
- Bottled water on the vehicle
- Government taxes and service charge
- Travel insurance
- Dinks and other meals
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses and others not mentioned clearly above.
For more information about Vietnam tours, please visit our website. Have a nice trip!